This is, at its core, a game of Chess. There's just one important difference: a piece must be chosen to be removed from the bossard (sacrificed) every few turns. The higher the material value, the more turns there are between sacrifices.
How to Play
- Move pieces by dragging them the desired spot
- Sacrifice pieces by right clicking or long pressing on them (without dragging)
- The colored buttons on the left toggle certain aspects of the game:
- Hints - marks on the board showing possible moves, recent moves, etc.
- Images - turn off to use chess symbols instead of images
- Sacrifice Mode - turn off to play normal chess
- [Online Only] The "game code" is a string of letters, numbers, etc. that is entered by both players to connect and compete.